Updated Rental list: Tuesday, January 29, 2019
· All RENTALS we have available at the date of this rental list are LISTED, no matter the location!
· Please take time and read all information provided, as it will answer 95% of your questions on how we operate and how to RENT a House or an Apartment through Cook Real Estate Agency in Thomasville, Georgia. We have been renting houses and duplex apartments since 1960. We know a little bit about renting houses and have a system in doing so. Cook Real Estate Agency has prepared this information for people to understand our procedures and how to RENT through our agency. Thank you for taking time to read and study.
· Come by the office of Cook Real Estate Agency @ 209 West Monroe StreetIN Thomasville, Georgia to pick up our current RENTAL LIST in our GREEN information box outside the front door of our office ANYTIME 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
· It is up to you to get our list of rentals, ride by the areas and look for yourself. AFTER SEEING THE OUTSIDE AND THE NEIGHBORHOOD FOR YOURSELF, Cook Real Estate Agency normally gets you a key (or tell you where a key is located) and let you go and look on your own. A lot of times we have the key in the office. Cook Real Estate Agency will communicate showings by cell phone at 229-403-7300 by call or text or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. After Cook Real Estate Agency gives you the key, we ask you to text us to let us know you have arrived at the RENTAL to look on the inside. We ask you to lock up and text us when you are leaving. 229-403-7300. This is a way of knowing when someone is viewing the property. HONOR SYSTEM. Keep in mind, Cook Real Estate Agency allows 30 minutes from the time you get the key to go and have a look on the inside of the rental of your choice.
o The best way to see the inside of any of Cook Real Estate Agency’s RENTALS is to call or text 229-403-7300 when you want to look or send an email to email@example.com. Or call the office phone (2292263889) and press three for Richard W. Cook’s voicemail.
· FIRST COME FIRST SERVE WITH ALL (certified funds) MONIES PAID IN FULL (NOT JUST DEPOSIT) AND COMPLETED HOME APPLICATION PRESENTED AT THE SAME TIME.
· Applications can be emailed to you. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the application as an attachment to the email. So, make sure you can download and print it. Or we can fax to your FAX at work or home. Or hotel, etc. Or we can tape one to the front door of our office. Just let us know by asking us to tape an application to front door of our office@ 209 West Monroe Street in Thomasville, Georgia. You can text this message or email us to tape application to front door of office and about what time you will be by the pick it up. Cook Real Estate Agency would like to know which RENTAL you want an application for, as it may have rented and just not able to be removed as quickly as we rent our rentals from the rental list or on the website.
o You will not be considered for occupancy unless we have all the money and a completed application, with personal information on your application. Applications considered not complete will not be accepte or become void.
Cook Real Estate Agency CLOSED Tuesday Afternoons!
There are other times office is locked during office hours, as we are out taking care of business outside of the office. Unfortunately, Cook Real Estate Agency doesn’t have anyone in the office at all times posted that we are open. So, it is always a good idea (instead of popping in to see us) to call or to text 229-403-7300 and let us know you want to meet at the office such and such time today.
· Why IS the office locked or seems closed QUITE A BIT:
Cook Real Estate Agency has business and meetings outside of the office as well as inside of the office. Call or text before you come to the office is a good policy. Richard ‘s cell is 229-403-7300 or Brian’s Cell is 229-305-5979.
o IN & OUT: IMPORTANT TO REALIZE: Brian Lameier and I are IN & OUT of the office on a regular basis. We are not sitting in the office all the time waiting for people to just stroll in and do not have anyone to sit in the office. If you get to the office and the office is locked, call our cell phones to see when we will be back or when you would like to meet up with us. Call OR text our cell phones at 229-403-7300 for Richard W. Cook or 229-305-5979 for Brian Lameier. Sometimes we may be in a meeting with someone and cannot talk when you make your call, but can take a second to respond to a text in a few minutes. It all depends. When we are in conversation with someone, we will not interrupt our conversation to answer your call. It will go to voice mail. Text and we will respond.
o Normal office hours: Our normal business hours are Monday , Wednesday through Friday 9:00 AM till 5 PM. On Tuesday’s, we close at NOON. However, even though we have certain office hours posted does not mean someone will be in the office when you come by or call.
· Pets: NOT ALLOWED ON SOME PROPERTIES. IT DEPENDS ON THE OWNER’S PREFERENCES. Cook Real Estate Agency requires a $300 PET FEE to be paid up front with rent and security deposit (Damage fund) to move in. Non Refundable PET FEE (not a pet deposit) must be paid before key is given to move in. The pet fee is a separate fee altogether. Otherwise, there will be a NO PETS clause in the LEASE. If a pet is found on the property and you have not paid the $300 pet fee, then immediate eviction will occur or you will be asked to move immediately for violation of the lease. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT PART OF THE LEASE.
o PETS: PET FRIENDLY: PET FEE: Owners are getting away from tenants being able to have pets in their rental houses and apartments. PETS IN GENERAL do so much damage to properties and owners end up paying for what your pet did. With this said, pets must be addressed per property. The owner makes the final choice of whether they want pets in their houses or apartments. If you are going to have a dog or cat or any other pet and we have Okayed you to have the pet while renting from us, we will need a $300 (ONE-TIME) PET FEE that is NON REFUNDABLE. THERE ARE NO PETS ALLOWED UNLESS APPROVED BY Cook Real Estate Agency IN WRITING AND SIGNED BY ALL PARTIES. We will sign a no pet’s clause when signing the lease. If you pay the pet fee, and your pet does damage to the house, the pet fee does not cover any damages. The pet fee allows you to have the pet at the house.
· Concerns: write down your concerns on paper. Give us a punch list, if there is one. We can always miss something even as large or small, as it may seem to you. We will go and take a second look. Cannot guarantee a change, but will look.
· RENTALS CAN BE HARD TO FIND- Cook Real Estate Agency suggests when you find a RENTAL YOU LIKE after viewing the inside and outside, it is in the neighborhood you are looking for, and it is in your price range, to complete the HOME application and get us the total amount of monies to move in. For an application, leave us a message on our cell phone(text 229-403-7300) with your fax number or your email address. Or send us an email at email@example.com to send you a copy of our application. Email is a great way of communication. RENTALS NORMALLY DO NOT LAST LONG.
· Cook Real Estate Agency wants certified funds on all payments and cannot be partial payments like just the deposit. Cook Real Estate Agency cannot hold any properties for any length of time without ALL monies paid and application complete. When placing monies up to RENT one of our houses, you should be ready to sign a ONE YEAR lease within 48 hours (if approved of course). Cook Real Estate Agency would like to get you in our new home and get the rent started as soon as practically possible. RENT begins the day we go over the lease, you sign the lease, and we give you the keys to start moving in.
· Cook Real Estate Agency tries to describe the best we can the size of the house or apartment by saying 1 BR, 2 BR, 3 BR, & 4 BR. Sometimes a 2 bedroom can be large enough and have an extra room you could make it a 3 BR or a size of a house that will work for you. The objective is you should set up a time to view the inside. You should always put your own eyes on the rental before making any decisions. This is why it is hard to rent a house when you live out of town. If you have a friend or relative that can go and look, we suggest this. You will not get a feel with pictures only.
RENT PRICES-- NEIGHBORHOODS: This is the most popular question of all. Someone always SAYS, “I am looking for a reasonable priced rental in a nice neighborhood.” UNFORTUNATELY, We cannot DESCRIBE neighborhoods. Where someone lives is a personal decision, right or wrong. You can ask people in the community about the areas of town, but we cannot describe Neighborhoods. Also, keeping in mind, the more you pay for something in rent or in sale, normally (not always) the better the house, the better the neighborhood, the better the floor plan, more modern, more things furnished like refrigerator and stove, normally has central heat and air for comfort, etc. This is why there are $50,000 houses and $300,000 houses. Not everyone can afford the comforts of one versus the other. You have to find one that is within your budget. For an idea of within your budget, you should not pay more than ¼ of your total monthly income for housing.
MOST UPDATED LIST OF RENTALS: Cook Real Estate Agency can fax, mail, or email the most updated RENTALS AVAILABLE list at any time or you can always swing by the office at 209 West Monroe Street in Thomasville, Georgia (24 hours a day 7 days a week) to see what may be newly added to the list. We have a green information box outside the front door of the office with the rental list inside. Open the door and take one. we always rent some and are adding new ones: Check with us periodically, as this RENTAL LIST does change sometimes daily, twice a week, bi-weekly, or monthly. We just never know when we will be adding a new one. And the new one may be the one you have been looking for in your price range. We like correspondence by sending you the most updated list of rentals by email. If you would send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for our current list of rentals, we can reply with the most updated list of RENTALS normally the same day. We will attach in an email the most current list of rentals.
· CALL THE OFFICE TELEPHONE FOR OUR CURRENT LIST OF RENTALS OVER THE TELEPHONE: Cook Real Estate Agency went to an AUTOMATED ANSWERING SYSTEM over 20 years ago to allow people to call and get our list of rentals over the telephone 24 hours a day 7 days a week. We keep this list updated with our most updated list of rentals. During the day, if someone answers your call, then ask to be put through to our rental list. We will. Once the automated answering system starts, press 1 for our current list of rentals. Again, this is 24/7 you can call the office to get our list of rentals.
· As this list of RENTALS changes from time to time including prices, it is always good to check the day you are wanting to go and look to see if it is still available and see what the price is at that time. As prices fluctuate from time to time as work is done on certain rentals, the price may increase. We do run specials on rental prices to get people to jump on it, get us the full amount / the total amount to move in. If this does not happen during reduced rate, then it will go back to increased price.
DIRECTIONS: DIRECTIONS to all rentals: All directions are from our office of Cook Real Estate Agency at 209 West Monroe Street in Thomasville Georgia. It is up to you to ride by and make your own judgments of where or where not you will live.
Residential RENTAL DIRECTIONS (written out from our office)
rentals available : Directions from our office:.
1) 2215 Enon Road, Coolidge, Georgia 31738; Country living with approximately an acre of land around the house. 3 bedrooms, 2 baths. One bedroom downstairs (master) with Master bath, and two to three beds upstairs with bath. Has washer dryer furnished. Refrigerator and stove furnished. Dishwasher and microwave. Above ground pool. House is approximately 1800 square foot.
Directions: Turn around and turn right onto Madison Street. Go three traffic lights and turn left onto East Jackson Street. Follow East Jackson Street and HIGHWAY 319 NORTH to Enon Road (approx. 13 miles from Thomasville). Turn right onto Enon Road. House will be approx. 2 miles to the corner of Mary Owens and Enon Road. Property is on the left. Call Brian Lameier at 229-305-5979 to set up seeing the inside of this rental.
What is your TIME FRAME to move in one of our rentals: WHEN DO YOU WANT TO MOVE IN A RENTAL OF COOK REAL ESTATE’S: Everyone’s time frame of wanting to move in one of our rentals is different……. It helps us to know if you want to move now, a week from now, a month from now, etc. As mentioned earlier in this packet, Cook Real Estate Agency cannot hold any rental for any length of time (with only a deposit). If the rental is currently occupied or we are still working on a rental you’re interested in and you want to put the total amount of monies down to hold a rental for you until we finish or they move out, then we can do this. But, again, full amount of monies. This way you can go ahead and let your current landlord know in writing at least 30 days(ONE FULL MONTH) in advance you have found a new place and will be moving. It is Georgia landlord/ tenant state law statute 44-7-7 that all tenants are required to let landlord know in writing 30 days before moving paying their last month’s rent at the time.. So, when paying your last month’s rent where you are, put in writing your intentions to move at least 30 days in advance. You should consider being a little flexible depending on how the tenants leave the house or apartment. If there is work involved, it may take a week or so to turn it around and be ready for move in.
· When does rent start: Cook Real Estate Agency will start the rent as soon as your application is approved, not when you say you want to start moving in or you want us to start the rent. Your rent will begin and a lease will be signed within 24 to 48 hours of completing the application and paying the total amount of money to move in. Again, if it is occupied and will be a little while before house is ready for move in, then we can hold it for you with all monies paid in advance and a completed application presented at the same time.
· If you want to move in two weeks, or a month from now, or 2 months from the date we accepted money, then there is no need to put money down, unless you are paying for the months up to when you want to move in. If you are planning on moving in at a later date, we will need to know this in writing your date you will be moving in the house. Some have to pay a month or two in advance and move when they are planning. Utilities need to be on in your name as soon as we do the lease signing.
When is RENT DUE here at Cook Real Estate Agency: All of our rents are DUE and EXPECTED ON or BEFORE the 1st day of each month. ALL RENTS ARE PAID IN ADVANCE, not during or the middle of the month. This means before the month starts basically. If the first day of the month falls on a Saturday or Sunday, we ask you to come in the Friday before the FIRST with your RENT. Always pay ahead and not get behind because we will evict when RENTS AREN’T PAID IN FULL in the time frame we have set up for you to pay.
PRO-RATE RENT: If there is any proration of first month’s rent, we will prorate from the date we receive a signed lease to start rent to the end of the first month and actually pay a smaller reduced rate on the second month, not the first month. We will prorate rent from the date you receive the key to the end of that first month. If you are renting the house during the grace period we have of the 1st through the 5th, there is no proration. Rent starts when we do the lease signing and we give you the key to start moving in. We do not prorate the last month or when you are planning on moving. If the first rolls around, then a full month’s RENT IS DUE. RENT IS ALWAYS DUE ON THE FIRST or before the 1st. ALL TENANTS RENT BY THE MONTH, NOT BY THE WEEK OR DAY. ANY TENANT LIVING IN THE HOUSE ANY PART OF THE MONTH (WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE PRORATION AT THE BEGINNING) MUST PAY A FULL MONTH’S RENT.
*******Work with you*******: WE WILL NOT WORK WITH YOU ON A (getting your money together) DEPOSIT OR WE WILL NOT ACCEPT JUST A DEPOSIT PAYING THE OTHER AMOUNT AT A LATER DATE. We get this quite often; a person will ask us “will you accept $200 to hold 212 Example Street for us. “ The answer is always NO. WE MUST RECEIVE THE TOTAL AMOUNT of certified monies TO MOVE IN (ALL AT ONCE). NO PARTIAL PAYMENTS. Unfortunately, we cannot hold any places for any length of time with a partial payment. Cook Real Estate Agency wants to start the rental income for the owner as soon as possible. This means within 48 hours of receiving total amount of certified funds to move in.
Home Application: MUST QUALIFY: You must complete a home application to rent a house from us. It takes 24-48 hours to approve or not approve your application. You cannot move in the same day you put money up to Rent. We have a 24 to 48-hour minimum waiting period for processing your information on the home application. Just drop it off in an envelope with the full amount of money to move in.
Cook Real Estate Agency will process your application. In the processing, Cook Real Estate Agency will check to see if you pay your bills and other information that will help us get to know you better. Do not let checking information stop you from completing an application or applying for a house or apartment to rent from us. Background checks are necessary.
Taking rental house OR APARTMENT off the RENTAL MARKET for you: Once we get THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF MONEY (CERTIFIED FUNDS) TO MOVE IN and the completed application at the same time, we will take the rental house you are interested in renting off the rental market. The rental will be taken off the rental market for the 48 hour period or two business days to approve your application. NO ONE ELSE CAN GET IT, as we are trying our best to get you into the house of your choice. If your application is not approved for any reason, then the house will go back on the rental market and your monies will be refunded. When receiving monies to move in, we will complete a legal document explaining how the monies will be refunded. We will try our best to get you into your new rental as soon as practically possible.
When can we get started moving in: Once we have approved your application, we will complete the one year lease with you. Once we have gone over the lease with you, we will hand you a key, a copy of your signed ONE YEAR lease, and you can start moving in. Allow a minimum of 30 minutes for the ONE YEAR lease signing process. Please leave children with an adult outside of the lease signing so there are no interruptions. Please turn off all cell phones during meeting and going over lease.
HOME IMPROVEMENTS: Any improvements you want to make the RENTAL more LIKE HOME for you (COSMETIC ITEMS) is normally accepted by the owner, but has to be WRITTEN DOWN, SIGNED, DATED, ADDRESS, NAME, ETC. AND passed by the owner for his or her approval. We have these HOME IMPROVEMENT FORMS in the office and can get them to you by email or handing to you when signing lease. Also, tenants must understand again that it will be their costs and not the owners, but we first need to respect the owner’s property and pass your ideas of home improvement by the owner. Please state this on our home improvement form, with the understanding the owner will not pay for your home improvements you want done (above the costs of what we can correct). We try our best to make the house, as nice as possible with limited funds.
TERM OF LEASES: ONE YEAR.
MEETING people: We like to meet all persons at the office of Cook Real Estate Agency located at 209 West Monroe Street in Thomasville, Georgia. Call ahead to make sure we are in the office. 229-226-3889 ext 3 or 229-403-7300 Cell.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT: If you know someone that has a rental house or several rentals (apartments) and they are always complaining about not being able to collect the rent, Cook Real Estate Agency can handle these problems for these owners. With a 98% to 100% collection rate (Most Rents are in by the 5th) on collecting rents, Cook Real Estate’s main objective is to collect the rent for the owner.
Cook Real Estate Agency does Property (RENTAL) management as a licensed Real Estate Broker/agent and property management company. In order to manage rentals for other owners, a person or individual doing business as a company must hold a real estate license.
WEB SITE: Check Cook Real Estate Agency’s web site at www.cookrealest.com for our list of RENTALS and procedures along with the history of the company.
· Place application that you will complete plus certified funds (NO CASH, PERSONAL CHECK, or THIRD PARTY CHECK ACCEPTED) in the form of money order or certified check from your bank for the full amount of money to move in. If you are going to have a pet, add $300 one time pet fee. Total amount of monies that will need to be paid to be accepted to rent through our agency is the FULL RENT + FULL SECURITY DEPOSIT + FULL PET FEE= Total amount to move in.
· Get an envelope, slide completed application in the envelope, slide certified funds check or money order in envelope, and slide it through the mail slot in the front door of the office at 209 West Monroe Street. If you would like to meet us personally, you will need to try and coordinate over our cell phones when we can meet you at the office. If you state a time and you are not there at that time, we will be gone taking care of other business outside of office. If you are not going to make your time, it would be nice to know it. Call OR text our cell phones to cancel as we may be dropping what we are working on away from the office to make a special trip to come and meet you.
· Once Cook Real Estate Agency receives the completed application and all certified monies for move in, we will have two business days to approve or not approve your application. If not approve, we will refund monies. If approved or in process of approving and you change your mind, you lose all monies. So, make sure you have made up your mind before sliding your monies through the mail slot that this is where you want to live because we are going to try our best to get you in this place you have chosen. Once we receive monies, we are taking house off rental market for you and nobody else can get it. Therefore, you are committing (making a commitment to lease for one year by paying monies and presenting application to rent a particular rental) that you are renting the house for one year.
Brian Lameier work’s sales and listings off his cell phone (229-305-5979).
Interested in a house or commercial property we have FOR SALE or another REALTOR may have their FOR SALE sign on the property; Cook Real Estate Agency can help you. We can get answers to all your questions on the property you are interested in. Cook Real Estate Agency can show, gather information and sell any REAL ESTATE with ANY OTHER REAL ESTATE SIGN on it (For sale). Cook Real Estate can write an offer or sales contract. Brian Lameier can help you by gathering all information, sales price, all facts about property, and showing the property. AGAIN, Brian Lameier can write the sales agreement. Again, Brian Lameier is Cook Real Estate Agency’s sales associate. Brian is an excellent REAL ESTATE SALES Associate. He will bend over backwards to help you find a house, acreage, commercial property, farm, or whatever your real estate needs may be. Brian Lameier can help you sell your real estate, too.
Selling Real Estate in Thomasville and surrounding areas! First question to buy: before you start looking for a house to buy, make sure you go to a financial institution(Bank) of your choice and see what they are willing to loan you to buy a house. This will let you know what price range you should be looking for in a house.
REALTOR: Brian Lameier, our Sales Associate with Cook Real Estate Agency, would like to be YOUR REALTOR when it comes to BUYING and to finding a HOME, FARM, ACRES, Commercial, Etc. Whether you are RENTING PROPERTY, SELLING PROPERTY, WANTING SOMEONE TO MANAGE YOUR RENTALS, OR WHETHER YOU ARE BUYING, Cook Real Estate Agency has over 59 years of experience. Cook Real Estate Agency established in 1960. Again, whatever you may be looking for in buying real estate, we will research and see if there is anything on the real estate market to match what you may be looking for in your price range. Whether you are looking for land, residential, commercial, etc., Cook Real Estate Agency would like to help you locate what you are looking for. A farm, Brian can help. Call Brian at 229-305-5979and set up an appointment today.
Cook Real Estate Agency can help with all of your real estate needs.
Cook Real Estate Agency can SELL as well as RENT properties: COMMERCIAL, RESIDENTIAL, AND LAND/ACREAGE/Farms: Brian Lameier, our sales associate, handles our listing and selling. If you know someone selling Real Estate, Cook Real Estate Agency can help them like any other REALTOR. Cook Real Estate Agency is listing and selling REAL ESTATE (ALLTYPES, SHAPES, SIZES, and PRICE RANGES). A lot of people do not consider Cook Real Estate Agency as REALTOR’S. I know some have not considered us as REALTOR’S as we have handled rentals, but we handle sales, too. If you know someone wanting to BUY or SELL Real Estate (land or residential or commercial buildings), call Brian Lameier, Sales associate @ 229-305-5979. Brian is a licensed Realtor. Richard W. Cook is a licensed Real Estate Broker (Realtor).
We are a small REALTY company that can help with all your REAL ESTATE needs. Whether RENTING, BUYING, OR SELLING, Cook Real Estate Agency can help you. If not at the time of your call, maybe we will be adding something within your time frame of wanting to move in a house or apartment. Check back with us. Email is a great way of communication. email@example.com Or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not have email, then texting or calling our cell phone or office number is good. As we are busy assisting other customers and clients, you may have to leave messages. As long as we can call your number back without problems, we will call you back. However, keep in mind, when we call back, sometimes we get messages that say on your phone “you have not set up your voice mail message yet” or “you can’t take incoming calls” or “number has been disconnected” or variety of other messages. If we cannot reach you, we cannot call you back. We do try at least once to call you back. If there is any minor problem, we do not try again, as we have many calls to return. If you think you may have given us a wrong number or we may have missed a number somehow or written down your email wrong, please call us back. Thanks.
LOCATION OF OUR OFFICE: Our office of Cook Real Estate Agency is centrally located in DOWNTOWN THOMASVILLE, one block from the DOWNTOWN Post Office, one block from the Thomas County Library, and one block from the Thomas County Courthouse. Actually, they have built the new judicial building or courthouse in our BACKYARD so to speak. Thomas County Board of Commissioners has just built the new 911 center next door on West Monroe Street. Address of Cook Real Estate Agency’s office complex is 207-209 West Monroe Street in Thomasville. Our office is right off of Business Highway 84 or Madison Street. Cook Real Estate Agency’s office is directly across the street from Singletary Tire Pro’s, Tom Horne Supply, and Horne Candy Company. Our office has been in this general vicinity since 1960.
Investments: RENTALS FOR SALE: We have a list of RENTALS In-House that are FOR SALE. Please call Brian Lameier at Cook Real Estate Agency 229-226-3889 Ext 0 or his cell phone is 229-305-5979.
You may have to leave a voice message. Leave a message and we will call you back. Make sure you leave a message of what property you are calling about or what you may be looking for in Real Estate Rental or Sales.
Richard W. Cook, Real Estate Broker Brian Lameier, Sales Associate
229-403-7300 Cell(text works good) 229-305-5979 Cell (text works great)
Est. 1960 email@example.com
209 West Monroe Street, Post Office Box 786, Thomasville, GA 31799
Richard W. Cook, Real Estate Broker/Brian Lameier, Sales Associate
FOR RENT-2215 Enon Road, Coolidge, Georgia 31738 w an acre of land!
Pets will be discussed with Brian. Any other questions about this RENTAL, Brian knows more than anyone.
3 bedrooms, 2 baths with central heat and air, 1800 Square foot heated, upstairs and downstairs. If you want to see inside, you will need to call or text and set up an appointment with Brian Lameier @ 229-305-5979. Email can work too. firstname.lastname@example.org
$1700 RENT + $1700 Deposit = $3, 400 total amount to move in.
Directions: Take HIGHWAY 319 North towards Coolidge, GA. Enon Road is approximately 13 miles
from the intersection of US Highway 19 and Highway 319 North. Turn right onto Enon Road. Home is approximately 2 miles down on your left.
Call Brian Lameier @ 229-305-5979 about this rental property.
|Cook Real Estate Agency|
209 West Monroe Street, Post Office Box 786
Thomasville, Georgia 31799, USA
(229)226-3889 *** Fax: (229)226-3978