207 West Monroe Street, Post Office Box 786, Thomasville, GA 31799
and PRESS EXTENSION 1 TO GET OUR LIST OF RENTALS over the telephone
24 hours a day / 7 DAYS A WEEk by pressing extension 1 when the
automated answering system answers your call.
if somone is in the office and they answer your call,
ask to be put through to the rental list over the telephone. We are in and out of the office 8:30 AM TIL UNTIL 5 PM most days during the week keeping in mind
we close Tuesday afternoons and weekends.
www.cookrealest.com web site
All we can do is the get the RENTAL LIST out there for you to ride by the locations to make your own judgment of where or where not you will live. Unfortunately, we cannot steer you in any direction.
Updated Rental list: Tuesday, June 16, 2015
· 621 Gordon and 122 Archbold are Currently occupied and shown by appointment only 24 hours in advance. Please do not stop and walk around property out of respect to the current tenants. we will set up a time you can go on the property and view, as long as tenants will cooperate with us. Call or text 229-403-7300 and we can get this set up. Remember, at least 24 hours or the next day when texting.
· To see the inside of any of our rentals above, we ask you to ride by the locations FIRST before calling to see the inside of the rental. We feel it works good for people to get the list of rentals and ride by the locations to see the area before even setting up a time to see the inside. you can tell by looking at the outside and the neighborhood whether you want to go the next step and see the inside.
· Once you find the one or two you would like to see inside, call or text Richard W. Cook at 229-403-7300. Or email email@example.com to suggest a time to see the inside of a particular rental. we get emails on cell phone.
· All RENTALS LISTED, no matter the location! we try and describe the best we can the size of the house or apartment by saying 1 br, 2 BR, 3 BR, & 4 BR. Sometimes a 2 bedroom can be large enough and have an extra room you could make it a 3 BR or a size of a house that will work for you. The key is you should set up a time to see the inside. a lot of time we have a way you can see the inside of the house while sitting in front of the house in your car by having a lockbox on the property with a code we can give you over the telephone.
· Try the office phone at 229-226-3889 Extension 3 first. if you get my voice mail, leave a message (FOR INSTANCE) “you want to see the inside of 77 Example street sometime today.” You should leave a meesage of “can you call me back at whatever your phone number is?” Make sure it is a working phone number.
· Please take time and read all information provided, as it will answer 90% of your questions on how we operate and how to RENT a House or an Apartment through Cook Real Estate Agency.
· We suggest when you find a RENTAL YOU LIKE, it is in the neighborhood you are looking for, and it is in your price range, to complete the application and get us the total amount of monies to move in. Applications can be mailed, taped to front door of office in envelope with your name on it where you can swing by and pick it up(have to leave us a message to do so), fax, or email. Leave us a message with fax number or email address. Or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to send you a copy of our application.
· All payments must be in certified funds such as money order or cashier’s check. We do not accept cash any longer or personal checks, or third party checks.
· We want certified funds on all payments and cannot be partial payments like just the deposit.
All rentals available at this time are listed, NO MATTER THE LOCATION. IT is up to you to get the rental list and ride around to see what may work or may not work for you in your price range and the neighborhood you are looking for. we ask you to look at the neighborhoods and the outside of the house before trying to set up a time to get you inside.
RENTALS ARE RENTED ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS WITH ALL FUNDS DUE PAID IN FULL AND AN APPLICATION COMPLETED AT THE SAME TIME. You will not be considered for occupancy unless we have all the money and an application. Once you have looked at the rental of your choice and you want to rent it for one year, complete the application and enclose your monies in an envelope, slide through mail slot at the office anytime 24/7.
Why the office is locked or seems closed all the time: We have business and meetings outside of the office as well as inside of the office. If we do not know you are coming by then we have as much work outside of the office as inside. We cannot have someone in the office all the time. Call our office @ 226-3889 extension 0 or 403-7300 (Richard Cook) or 305-5979 (Brian Lameier) before you come to the office is a good policy. We are CLOSED Tuesday afternoons and WEEKENDS.
· IMPORTANT TO REALIZE: We are IN & OUT of the office on a regular basis. We are not sitting in the office all the time and do not pay anyone to sit in the office. We have to be outside as much as inside taking care of business outside of the office. If you get to the office and the office is locked, call our cell phones to see when we will be back or when you would like to meet up with us. Call our cell phones at 229-403-7300 for Richard W. Cook or 229-305-5979 for Brian Lameier.
Normal office hours: Our normal business hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 AM till 5 PM. On Tuesday’s, we close at NOON. However, even though we have certain office hours posted does not mean someone will be in the office when you come by or call. We are IN and OUT and sometimes OUT more than in the office.
RENT PRICES-- NEIGHBORHOODS: This is the most popular question of all. Someone always SAYS, “I am looking for a reasonable priced rental in a nice neighborhood.” We cannot DESCRIBE neighborhoods. Where someone lives is a personal decision, right or wrong. You can ask people in the community about the areas of town, but we cannot describe
Neighborhoods. Also, keeping in mind, the more you pay for something in rent or sale, normally (not always) the better the house, the better the neighborhood, the better the floor plan, more modern, more things furnished like refrigerator and stove, normally has central heat and air for comfort, etc. This is why there are $50,000 houses and $300,000 houses. Not everyone can afford the comforts of one versus the other. You have to find one that is within your budget. For an idea of within your budget, you should not pay more than ¼ of your total monthly income for housing.
TO SEE THE INSIDE OF OUR RENTALS: Email works well in setting up a time and date you would like to look on the inside. Email address is email@example.com. Web site is www.cookrealest.com. Or text 229-403-7300. We would like to know which rental you want to see. Again, to reemphasize, we ask people to ride by the rentals and look at the area first before setting up a time to see inside. If you don’t like the area, there is no sense in getting a key to look inside. ever
MOST UPDATED LIST OF RENTALS: We can fax, mail, or email the most updated RENTALS AVAILABLE list at any time or you can always swing by the office 24 hours a day 7 days a week to see what may be newly added to the list. we always rent some and are adding new ones: Check with us periodically, as this list does change sometimes daily, twice a week, bi-weekly, or monthly. We just never know when we will be adding a new one. And the new one may be the one you have been looking for in your price range. We like correspondence by sending you the most updated list of rentals by email. If you would send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for our current list of rentals, we can reply with the most updated list of RENTALS normally the same day. We will attach in an email the most current list of rentals.
· CALL THE OFFICE TELEPHONE FOR OUR CURRENT LIST OF RENTALS OVER THE TELEPHONE: Cook Real Estate Agency went to an AUTOMATED ANSWERING SERVICE SYSTEM to allow people to call and get our list of rentals over the telephone 24 hours a day 7 days a week. We keep this list updated with our most updated list of rentals. During the day, if someone answers your call, then ask to be put through to our rental list. We will. Once the answering system starts, press 1 for our current list of rentals. Again, this is 24/7 you can call the office to get our list of rentals.
DIRECTIONS: DIRECTIONS to all rentals: All directions are from our office of Cook Real Estate Agency at 207 West Monroe Street in Thomasville Georgia. It is up to you to ride by and make your own judgments of where or where not you will live. Unfortunately, the way things are today, we cannot steer you or recommend any locations.
1) COMMERCIAL RENTAL—last used as a TUNE UP SHOP --329 North Madison Street(station on the corner)---This has been a tune up shop for many years. This is a good opportunity for someone to open a mechanic’s shop and make some money. It has 3 bays. Very limited equipment (if any) furnished at the low price of $600 rent. Been drastically reduced. Need to get it occupied. See Richard Cook for details- His cell is 229-403-7300. Alarm system is available, but you have to pay for the monthly fees. Vacant
OFFICE(s) FOR RENT
2) 207 West Monroe Street---3 offices, 1 bath, reception area, etc. must see inside to appreciate. Call 229-403-7300. Sometimes spur of the moment works good to show. Occupied by Richard W. Cook, and Brian Lameier with Cook Real Estate Agency, but will move my office within a week next door.
3) 209 West Monroe Street-6 offices, 2 baths with a shower in one. 2000 square foot office. Alarm system is available, but you have to pay for the monthly fees. Vacant
Residential RENTAL DIRECTIONS
1) 709 A Gordon Avenue---Turn around and go through traffic light on Madison Street to Broad Street. Turn right. Go out Broad Street crossing the rail road tracks, taking a right onto Gordon Avenue (immediately crossing RR tracks—Middle Street, not far right). Go out Gordon Avenue towards the hospital. The apartment will be on your left just before getting to the hospital. Vacant
2) 226 West Jerger Street—go down to Stevens street and turn right. Go to the 4th corner of Stevens and west Jerger. House sits on the corner. We are totally remodeling this one to have an extra ½ bath, new floor covering, new water heater, possibly new roof, new windows, etc. Bring the money to make a commitment you would like to live here. Vacant
3) 228 Mimosa Drive—2 bedroom, 1 bath---duplex apartment. The apartment on the left is available
4) 208 First Avenue—Turn around and turn right onto Madison Street-Go through all traffic lights crossing Railroad tracks staying on Madison Street until you come to stop sign. Turn right onto Wright Street. Go out Wright Street for approximately 1 mile and turn left onto 1st avenue. House is first on the right. We are totaling remodeling this house with new vinyl siding, new windows, new ½ bath, new floor covering, possibly a new roof, etc. we are shooting for this one to be ready May 1, 2015. It will help us tremendously to move forward faster whenever someone brings us the $1400 total to move in a rental like 208 First Avenue. So, if this is where you want to live, get us the money and complete an application. We will make things right for you to be able to move in. If we do not have money up front, then it could take a little longer. We may drag our feet. Not on purpose. It just makes sense when someone wants to move in, we try and work faster to accommodate the best we can. But with a commitment such as money in our hands, we will work harder to get it ready for move in. We will make it a priority. Vacant
5) 713 South Broad Street—3 bedrooms, 1 bath—Commercial or residential-hardwood floors. Go out South Broad Street crossing railroad tracks. Go through next traffic light at Hansell and Broad to the second house on your left. Next to McDonald’s headquarter office. Vacant
6) 101 East Pastime Drive—Go out South Broad Street to Junius Street. Turn right onto Junius. Go through four way stop. Second Street, to the right, is East Pastime Drive. Turn right onto East Pastime Drive. Go around curve and house will be on your left. Vacant
7) 122 Archbold Avenue—3 bedrooms, 2 baths---Go out Gordon Avenue to the four way stop sign. Go through stop sign(Thomas Drugs on Gordon to your right) Turn right at next street which is Archbold Avenue. Last house down on the right(corner of Rosedale and Archbold). This house is currently occupied and shown by appointment only 24 hours in advance out of respect to the current tenants.
8) 621 Gordon Avenue—3 bedrooms, 2 baths---go out Gordon avenue towards the hospital. 621 Gordon is on the corner of Gordon and West Hill Street. This house is currently occupied and shown by appointment only 24 hours in advance out of respect to the current tenants.
TO RENT A HOUSE FROM COOK REAL ESTATE AGENCY: Bring in the total amount of monies (NO CASH ON PREMISES. MUST BE CERTIFIED FUNDS FROM YOUR BANK or GET A MONEY ORDER) to move in, complete the home application, allow us 24 to 48 hours to process and approve your application. Once approved, we will set up a time to complete a ONE YEAR LEASE. Allow 30 minutes to complete the lease.
· Please leave children with a babysitter, as we need to stay focused to understand our rules and regulations and what we expect from you as a tenant of one of our rental houses or apartments.
TIME FRAME: WHEN DO YOU WANT TO MOVE IN A RENTAL OF COOK REAL ESTATE’S: Everyone’s time frame of wanting to move in one of our rentals is different? It helps us to know if you want to move now, a week from now, a month from now, etc. Cook Real Estate Agency cannot hold any rental for any length of time, unless it is currently occupied and you want to put all monies down to rent the house as the tenants are moving out or if we are currently remodeling the house you are interested. This way you can go ahead and let your current landlord know in writing you have found a new place and will be moving. It is state law statute 344-7-7 that all tenants are required to let landlord know in writing 30 days before moving. So when paying your last month’s rent where you are, put inw writing your intentions to move. You must be a little flexible depending on how the tenants leave the house or apartment. If there is work involved, it may take a week or so to turn it around and be ready for move in.
When does rent start: We WILL to start the rent as soon as your application is approved, not when you say you want to start moving in or you want us to start the rent. Your rent will begin and a lease will be signed within 24 to 48 hours of completing the application and paying the total amount of money to move in. Again, if it is occupied and will be a little while before house is ready for move in, then we can hold it for you with all monies paid in advance. If you want to move in two weeks, or a month from now, or 2 months from the date we accepted money, then there is no need to put money down, unless you are paying for the month’s up to when you want to move in. If you are planning on moving in at a later date, we will need to know this in writing your date you will be moving in the house. Some have to pay a month or two in advance and move when they are planning. Utilities need to be on in your name as soon as we do the lease signing. So, we will need to discuss these options.
When is RENT DUE: All of our rents are due and expected ON or BEFORE the 1st day of each month. ALL RENTS ARE PAID IN ADVANCE. This means before the month starts.
PRO-RATE RENT: If there is any proration of first month’s rent, we will prorate for the second month, not the first month. We will prorate rent from the date you receive the key to the end of the month. If you are renting the house during the grace period we have of the 1st through the 5th, there is no proration. Rent starts when we do the lease signing and we give you the key to start moving in. We do not prorate the last month or when you are planning on moving. If the first rolls around then RENT IS DUE and you will owe a full month’s rent.
Work with you: WE WILL NOT WORK WITH YOU ON A DEPOSIT OR WE WILL NOT ACCEPT JUST A DEPOSIT PAYING THE OTHER AMOUNT AT A LATER DATE. We get this quite often; a person will ask us “will you accept $200 to hold 212 Example Street for us. “ The answer is always NO. WE MUST RECEIVE THE TOTAL AMOUNT TO MOVE IN (ALL AT ONCE). NO PARTIAL PAYMENTS. unfortuNately, we cannot hold any places for any length of time with a partial payment. we want to start the rental income for the owner as soon as possible.
Home Application: MUST QUALIFY: You must complete a home application to rent a house from us. It takes 24-48 hours to approve or not approve your application. You cannot move in the same day you put money up to Rent. We have a 24 to 48-hour minimum waiting period for processing your information on the home application. Just drop it off in an envelope with the full amount of money to move in. Please, do not drop off cash, as we no longer accept cash. If we get your application and no monies with it, we will do nothing with your application until we receive the full amount of money to move in.
We will process your application. In the processing, we check to see if you pay your bills and other information that will help us get to know you better. Do not let checking information stop you from completing an application or applying for a house or apartment to rent from us. Background checks are necessary.
PETS: PET FRIENDLY: PET FEE: Owners are getting away from tenants being able to have pets in their rental houses and apartments. PETS IN GENERAL do so much damage to properties and owners end up paying for what your pet did. With this said, pets must be addressed per property. The owner makes the final choice of whether they want pets in their houses or apartments. If you are going to have a dog or cat or any other pet and we have Okayed you to have the pet while renting from us, we will need a $300 PET FEE that is NON REFUNDABLE. THERE ARE NO PETS ALLOWED UNLESS APROVED BY COOK REAL ESTATE IN WRITING AND SIGNED BY ALL PARTIES. We will sign a no pet’s clause when signing the lease.
Taking rental house OR APARTMENT off the RENTAL MARKET for you: Once we get THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF MONEY TO MOVE IN, we will take the rental house you are interested in renting off the rental market for the 48 hour period. NO ONE ELSE CAN GET IT, as we are trying our best to get you into the house of your choice. If your application is not approved for any reason, then the house will go back on the rental market and your monies will be refunded. When receiving monies to move in, we will complete a legal document explaining the monies being refunded. We will try our best to get you into your new rental as soon as practically possible.
When can we get started moving in: Once we have approved your application, we will complete the one year lease with you. Once we have gone over the lease with you, we will hand you a key and you can start moving in. Again, allow 30 minutes for the lease signing process.
CONCERNS: Your concerns are important to us and are normal. There is no way we can have every single rental on this RENTAL LIST ready to look at or ready to move in when we list them on the rental list. write down your concerns as we hand deliver your concerns to the people making the decisions on what needs to be done and what is more of a cosmetic issue we may not correct as we may not be able to spend the money to get just right for you.
Understand reality, we may not be able to correct all of your concerns. In this case, you can normally correct those things we are not able to correct for you at your own costs. We do not take anything off the rental amount. Everybody wants the world and a real nice place, but the owner is not willing to spend that money for you. It is just a rental house and not your permanent home. When you rent, it is normally temporary or a year or so.
HOME IMPROVEMENTS: Any things you want to do to make it more of a home for you (COSMETIC ITEMS) is normally accepted by the owner, but has to be WRITTEN DOWN, SIGNED, DATED, ADDRESS, NAME, ETC. AND passed by the owner for his or her approval. Also, tenants must understand again that it will be their costs and not the owners, but we first need to respect the owner’s property and pass your ideas of home improvement by the owner. Please state this on our home improvement form, with the understanding the owner will not pay for your concerns (above the costs of what we can correct), wants, and needs. We try our best to make the house as nice as possible with limited funds.
TERM OF LEASES: Most of our leases are for ONE YEAR. Therefore, we normally do not have many short-term leases. Normally, if you are looking for a short-term lease (2 or 3 months or even 6 months’) and/or want something furnished, we suggest the bed and breakfast type housing. There are really no seasonal rentals available we are aware of that are furnished with all furniture.
MOST IMPORTANTLY: We ask you to come by the office and get a hard copy of our list of rentals. We keep this list of rentals right outside our front door (to the RIGHT as you come up the steps of the office magazine rack) where you can come by the office 24/7 to see what is available FOR RENT. The red and white information box states RENTAL LIST HERE and above it states TAKE ONE FREE. Just open the top of the white box and take one of the lists with the information inside of how to rent a house through Cook Real Estate Agency.
HOW to RENT one of our houses or apartments in a nut shell: When you are ready to look on the inside of any of our rentals, call us (229-226-3889, ext 3 or 0, 229-403-7300 or 229-305-5979) and we can try and get something set up pretty quickly to get you on the inside to look. Occupied houses: Tenants must be 24 hours’ notice before showing. We hope when houses are occupied that Current tenants will cooperate and help us set up appointments to see the inside.
Where’s the money? The green stuff? People joke about this, but it is true. Bring the total amount of money to move in in the form of a money order or certified funds from your bank and complete an application, we will get you started in renting a house or apartment from us. Get your ducks in a row.
OUR JOB IS TO RENT HOUSES: We will try to the best of our ability to move you in the apartment or house of your choice as soon as possible. We want to start the rent as soon as possible.
MEETING people: We meet all persons at the office of Cook Real Estate Agency located at 207 West Monroe Street in Thomasville, Georgia, unless there are other arrangements made for you to meet the tenants that occupy the house or apartment at the house. We make arrangements with you personally to go and look at the houses or places by yourself.
LOCATION OF OUR OFFICE: Our office of Cook Real Estate Agency is centrally located in DOWNTOWN THOMASVILLE, one block from the DOWNTOWN Post Office, one block from the Thomas County Library, and one block from the Thomas County Courthouse. Actually, they have built the new judicial building or courthouse in our BACKYARD. Address is 207-209 West Monroe Street in Thomasville. Our office is right off of Business Highway 84 or Madison Street. Cook Real Estate Agency’s office is directly across the street from Singletary Tire Service, Tom Horne Supply, and Horne Candy Company. Our office has been in this general vicinity since 1960.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT: If you know someone that has a rental house or several rentals (apartments) and they are always complaining about not being able to collect the rent, we handle these problems for these owners. With a 95% to 98% collection rate ON COLLECTING RENTS, we will do our best to collect the rent for the owner. We do not let people get behind on their rent. ALL OUR RENTS ARE DUE AND EXPECTED ON OR BEFORE THE 1ST DAY OF EACH MONTH.
· Cook Real Estate Agency does property (RENTAL) management as a licensed REALTOR and property management company. In order to manage rentals for owners, a person or doing business as a company must hold a real estate license. Richard W. Cook is a licensed Real Estate Broker with the State of Georgia. Brian Lameier is a licensed sales associate with Cook Real Estate Agency and the state of Georgia. Brian also holds a real estate license in Florida with his Florida Broker. Cook Real Estate is in no way associated with any of Brian’s Florida transactions.
Check our web site at www.cookrealest.com for our history.
· Place application that you will complete plus certified funds (NO CASH, PERSONAL CHECK, or THIRD PARTY CHECK ACCEPTED) in the form of money order or certified check from your bank for the full amount of money to move in. If you are going to have a pet, add $300 one time pet fee. Total amount of monies that will need to be paid to be accepted to rent through our agency is the FULL RENT + FULL DEPOSIT + FULL PET FEE= Total amount to move in.
· Get an envelope, slide completed application in the envelope, slide certified funds check or money order in envelope, and slide it through the mail slot in the front door of the office at 207 West Monroe Street. If you would like to meet us personally, you will need to try and coordinate over our cell phones when we can meet you at the office. If you state a time and you are not there at that time, we will be gone taking care of other business outside of office. If you are not going to make your time, it would be nice to know it. Call our cell phones to cancel as we may be dropping what we are working on away from the office to make a special trip to come and meet you.
· Once we receive the completed application and monies, we will have two business days to approve or not approve your application. If not approve, we will refund monies. If approved or in process of approving and you change your mind, you lose all monies. So, make sure you have made up your mind before sliding your monies through the mail slot that this is where you want to live because we are going to try our best to get you in this place you have chosen. Once we receive monies, we are taking house off rental market for you and nobody else can get it. Therefore, you are committing that you are renting the house for one year.
Commercial RENTALS-OFFICES, Garage, etc
Duplex Office building-across the street from Singletary Tire Pros
· 207 West Monroe Street—recently remodeled in 2012 has 3 offices and a kitchen, foyer area and 1 bathroom. There is 1000 square feet on this side of the building. We are renting 207 Side of the office complex for $800 RENT + $800 deposit = $1,600 to move in. We can be ready to move at the spur of the moment with all monies paid in full and at least a 2 year lease signed. Can be ready when you are. Currently occupied by Cook Real Estate Agency, but is willing to move to the next door location, if we can rent this side. Security system intact. Tenants must pay the yearly fee of $240.00
· 209 West Monroe Street—7 or 8 offices, reception area, 2 bathrooms, one with shower, alarm system intact. The tenant will have to pay yearly fee of $240. Rent is $1000 + $1000 Deposit= $2000 move in. Cook Real Estate Agency can show a lot of times on the spur of the moment. Please call or text my cell @ 229-403-7300. Or knock on the door and there may be workers that can let you in to see the inside.
· 329 North Madison Street-formerly Mathew’s service center—good location, corner lot. This building is commercial and on the corner of Madison Street (Hwy 84 business) and Monroe Streets in Thomasville, Georgia. Write down what kind of business and what all you want to sell at this business. You must present a credit report. RENT is $800 + Deposit $800= $1,600 total to move in. 3 bays, an office, and 2 restrooms outside entrance. You can do some remodeling yourself with approval of Richard Cook. Need to get this commercial building occupied. Storage, lawn service, small engine tune up shop, auto tune up shop, turned into an office, etc. Many uses.
· 713 South Broad Street-OFFICE or Commercial use….RESIDENTIAL USE TOO—3 bedrooms, 1 bath…….1500 sq. ft. , Harwood floors, $900 rent + $900 Deposit= $1800 to move in. would like to get at least a one year lease.
· Thank you for your interest. Our job is to get these places full. So, if you want it, bring total amount to move in and we will do our best to get you in. You must allow 24 to 48 hours to approve.
· If you cannot get a ride to the office, then we can mail this information to you.
· We can email the rent list to you. Send us an email to email@example.com and we will respond with the rental list attached.
· You can get our rental list by looking on the web site for our rentals.
· You can call the office (229-226-3889) and press extension 1 for our list of rentals over telephone.
As this list changes from time to time including prices, it is always good to check the day you are wanting to go and look to see if it is still available and see what the price is at that time. As prices fluctuate from time to time as work is done on certain rentals, the price may increase. We do run specials on rental prices to get people to jump on it, get us the full amount / the total amount to move in.
· Cook Real Estate Agency is closed Tuesday afternoons and weekends and there are certain times during the week we have left the office early for one reason or another. So, call us when you want to meet up with us at the office and not the property you want to look at. We meet all persons at the office.
· For any service calls while renting from Cook Real Estate Agency, we have an automated voicemail system that will call our cell number immediately after you leave your message. You would dial 229-226-3889 and when the automated system answers the call, press extension 2 for service calls.
Listing and selling Real Estate in Thomasville and surrounding areas
REALTOR: Brian Lameier, our Sales Associate with Cook Real Estate Agency, would like to be YOUR REALTOR when it comes to finding a HOME, FARM, ACRES, Commercial, Etc. Whether you are RENTING PROPERTY, SELLING PROPERTY, WANTING SOMEONE TO MANAGE YOUR RENTALS, OR WHETHER YOU ARE BUYING, Cook Real Estate Agency has over 55 years of experience. Again, whatever you may be looking for in buying real estate, we will research and see if there is anything on the real estate market to match what you may be looking for. Whether you are looking for land, residential, commercial, etc., Cook Real Estate Agency would like to help you locate what you are looking for. A farm, Brian can help.
We can SELL as well as RENT properties: COMMERCIAL, RESIDENTIAL, AND LAND/ACREAGE/Farms: If you know someone that wants to sell their house or land (large or small), we can help them like any other real estate company. We are listing and selling properties for other owners. If you know someone wanting to BUY or SELL Real Estate (land or residential or commercial buildings), call Brian Lameier, Sales associate @ 229-305-5979. Brian is a licensed Realtor. Richard W. Cook is a licensed Real Estate Broker.
We can show any other Realtors listings they have For Sale-If you see another REAL ESTATE FOR SALE SIGN (1st Thomasville Realty, Chubb and Associates, Key South, Darby Realty Services, Crocker Realty, etc.) on the property other than Cook Real Estate Agency, we can get all the information you need for you to buy that house or land. Call Brian. Brian is very knowledgeable as he has appraisal background.
We are a small REALTY company that can help with all your REAL ESTATE needs. Whether RENTING, BUYING, OR SELLING, we feel we can try and help you. If not at the time of your call, maybe we will be adding something within your time frame of wanting to move in a house or apartment. Check back with us.
Cook Real Estate Agency would like to thank you for your business. Cook Real Estate Agency has been helping people to find a place to buy or rent or with their real estate they may be selling for over 55 years. Therefore, we sell Real Estate, too. Farms, acreage, residential, commercial, etc. Cook Real Estate Agency can help with all of your real estate needs.
Happy Father’s day coming up June 21, 2015. Happy Father’s day to all the fathers out there.
Listing and selling REAL ESTATE in Thomasville-Thomas County and surrounding areas since 1960
We would like to be your REALTOR.
· Richard W. Cook, Licensed GA Real Estate Broker
Cell Phone Number is 229-403-7300. Richard W. COOK handles mostly rentals.
· Brian Lameier, Sales Associate/GA/FLA Realtor, handles sales. Brian’s cell # 229-305-5979
· Brian Lameier of cook real estate agency would like to be your realtor in buying and selling your real estate.
Cell Phone Number is 229-305-5979. Brian handles all the SALES end of the business. So, if interested in BUYING Real Estate or Selling Real Estate, Brian will be able to help you. With many years’ experience is appraisals and sales, Brian is well qualified to help you in your search of real estate to buy or purchase or the sale of your REAL ESTATE.
Listing and Selling Real Estate?
Buying a house? Owner of rental property? We can collect rent for you and take care of all your service calls on your rental houses. We sell rental properties, too.
Call Brian Lameier, Sales Associate @ 229-305-5979 NOW or
Richard W. Cook, Real Estate Broker @ 229-403-7300 NOW.
o Residential and Commercial Properties/RENTALS
§ 1,2,3, and 4 bedrooms houses/duplex apartments
§ Duplex apartment
§ Tune up shop-1885 sq. ft with office bathrooms, and 3 bays—
§ Possible warehouse space for rent
§ Offices-1000 square foot, 2000 Square foot, or 3000 square foot offices
§ Residential and Commercial
· Farms, acreage, land (small or large)
· Property Management
o Commercial or Residential
§ We can rent your Real Estate RENTAL PROPERTIES (1 or many),. All is run through our REAL ESTATE ESCROW ACCOUNT at a local bank. To learn more, we ask you to call and set up an appointment with Richard and/or Brian to meet at our office to go over our procedures on renting out your rental properties and taking care of service calls and collecting rent income in a timely manner.
§ If interested in talking more about managing your rental property or someone you know that needs this service, we will be glad to set up appointments to meet with us at our office and discuss all the good and bad (possible pit falls).
§ We will discuss fees in our office.
|Cook Real Estate Agency|
209 West Monroe Street, Post Office Box 786
Thomasville, Georgia 31799, USA
(229)226-3889 *** Fax: (229)226-3978